ARUSl LLC’s reputation as a nimble, customer service-oriented business is consistently outstanding. ARUSI is Veteran Owned, registered small business enterprise (DBE) and minority business enterprise (MBE) with 6 additional registrations in Phoenix. The firm has a 25-year history of successful work with utility-related contracts and clients, and maintains good business relationships with current and former clients. ARUSI provides ongoing engineering services to Salt River Project (SRP), Arizona Public Service (APS), and Southwest Gas Company (SW Gas), and has experience working with government and private clients. Successes include work completed for the Department of Defense (DOD), several municipalities, and the Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA).
Principal members of this team are credentialed in engineering disciplines, and currently hold registered PE status and/or other professional certifications in their areas of specialty. These include electrical, civil, and mechanical/structural engineering, geotechnical and environmental services, as well as architecture and survey expertise. Several members of our team are also LEED@ certified, and ARUSI’s Director and proposed project General Manager are licensed contractors in Arizona.
For years, ARUSI has developed and maintained resources that enable us to effectively and efficiently achieve our customers’ goals–and our own. ARUSI has a record of excellence in the industry and we are highly regarded by our customers and our competitors.
ARUSI has received the following awards:
- National Minority Service Firm of the Year which was presented by the US Dept of Commerce Minority Business Development Agency;
- AMCA Award received from the Associated Minority Contractors of America;
- Certificate of Recognition from the U.S. Congressional Office for outstanding contribution and support to the continued development of Arizona’s Minority and Women contractors;
- Regional Supplier of the Year awarded by the National Minority Supplier Development Council; and
- Outstanding Minority Business Achievement Award from the City of Phoenix.
These are but a few of the awards our firm has received. We look forward to earning your highest marks.