|Utility Engineering, Coordination, and Consulting
||Natural Gas Feeder/Franchise Distribution Design
|Electrical Distribution Design
|Transmission and Substation Design
||CAD / Drafting Design Services
|Design-Build Project Services & Special Projects
||Construction Management Services
|Electrical Distribution Services
ARUSI SERVICE METHODOLOGY
The foundation for ARUSI’s success and its continued viability comes from living out the company’s core values.
Our safety – to provide a safe and healthy work environment. The safety of our employees is first and foremost above all other priorities. ARUSI follows a comprehensive safety program comprised of 7 major elements:
- 1. System for ensuring employees comply with safety rules and work practices;
- 2. System for communicating effectively with employees;
- 3. Procedures for identifying and evaluating workplace hazards and unsafe practices;
- 4. Procedure for investigating occupational injuries and illnesses;
- 5. Methods, systems, or procedures for correcting unsafe practices or conditions;
- 6. Appropriate training programs; and
- 7. A proper record keeping system.
Our customers – to proactively communicate and consistently exceed customer expectations. Our customer service approach begins with a well-defined communication and engagement process to ensure project success. This includes clarifying roles and responsibilities, defining project success measures, developing a problem resolution process, assessing progress and performance, and capturing improvement opportunities.
Our employees – to grow employee talents and empower our employees to take ownership of their work. ARUSI applies a team-based approach to all job assignments. We offer a comprehensive employee benefits package, 401-k profit sharing plan, and flexible work schedules.
Our processes and systems – to continually improve our processes to accomplish our goals with a high degree of efficiency and quality. We follow standard quality assurance and control procedures with documented checklist, quality control reviews, activity monitoring, and process compliance.